Gustav Wilke (6 March 1898 – 14 March 1977) was a highly decorated Generalleutnant in the Fallschirmjäger during World War II.
He was also a recipient of the Knight's Cross of the Iron Cross. The Knight's Cross of the Iron Cross was awarded to recognise extreme battlefield bravery or successful military leadership.
Awards and decorations
- Iron Cross (1914) 2nd Class
- Honour Cross of the World War 1914/1918
- Aviator badge
- Clasp to the Iron Cross (1939) 2nd Class
- Iron Cross (1939) 1st Class
- Knight's Cross of the Iron Cross on 24 May 1940 as Oberstleutnant and Gruppenkommandeur of Kampfgruppe z.b.V. 11